Introducing a new tool! This site lets you create a snippet that you can embed or give to someone else to display your blog articles outside of your site. I built this as there are some hosted shopping cart solutions where you cannot run PHP, and you cannot style elements in an iFrame not from your own site. By creating WordPressFeeder.com, I got around both of these issues. The generated code creates stylable elements on your external site.
Here is a demo of this in action view demo
Feel free to let me know any suggestions, feature requests, or issues you may have with this by commenting on this post.
The first step is to simply put in a link to your feed and choose from the following options:
- Article content character limit
- You can choose what you want your article titles to be wrapped in: h1 ,h2, span, div, etc
- How many posts do you want to show
- Read more link customization. You can pick from up to 9 options
- and…Whether or not you want to display The Post Thumbnail